Getting a website is just the first step. Businesses need to regularly update and enhance their websites. You can easily update your CMS website yourself when using our custom web designs using the best CMS systems.
- CMS website (Content Management System)
- Complete custom web design
- Can be expandable to as big as you want
- Unlimited revisions
- Additional pages.
- Add new pages yourself, at any time, without paying extra and without any professional help
- Manage your website, yourself although we can do this if you require
- Web builds built with search engine’s in mind
- Multiple initial design concepts
- Dedicated contact personnel for your project
- Search engine friendly web site
- Sitemap pages html & Xml submitted to search engines
- Super search engine friendly Marketing Blog incorporated
- Allows visitors to search the content of your website with a user friendly search feature
We have a great range of web design packages suitable for all types of businesses, every client gets the same level of attention no matter how big or small the project. I can build your website to exact specifications, or let me get creative with a totally unique design.
I often find that new clients have a limited amount of content, our professional writer and photographer are available to help really sell your services with enticing words and stunning visuals.
Websites Built With SEO at its heart
Web development can be broken down into two areas: front-end development and back-end development. Front-end development is concerned with the “public face” of your website – with how it appears to your visitors and how they might interact with it.
Back-end development is concerned with the “private” or invisible face of your website – i.e. the computational aspects of the design. Back-end developers are responsible for programming into existence all of the functions that visitors to your website will experience but never see, such as XML parsers, elaborate product databases, e-commerce integrations, and so on.