Online marketing specialist with over 8 year experience working on campaigns for blue chip companies in the UK. I’m also a Tracking planning and implementation expert. Team leader with good management skills and business analyst.
Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team I have proven my leadership skills which involve managing, developing and motivating my staff to achieve our business objectives.
Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards and business best practice I constantly research new marketing channels and monitor web user behaviour.
Been invited and given presentations to the UK’s leading affiliate networks as a leading spokesperson for the affiliate industry. Giving advice on best practice and industry standards to prospective network clients.
Attended numerous networking events and marketing seminars to advertise Visual Position Ltd to prospective clients. Gained valuable contacts within the industry.
- Online Marketing
- PPC expert
- SEO expert
- Media buyer
- Affiliate management
- Email management
- Team leader
- Tracking & analytics expert
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Design & Development
- Project Management
- Brand Awareness
- Content Management Systems
Software Trained in:
- Microsoft Office 2000/2008
- Windows 2000/2008
- Various web authoring programs such as Macromedia Dreamweaver
- Various image manipulation software such as Photoshop
- Proficient in HTML/CSS
- Flash MX
- Keyword optimisation tools
- Various SEO tools
- Understanding Client’s marketing objectives and fully analysing their online sector and competitors.
- Creating a complete Search Engine Marketing strategy for my clients, taking into consideration their marketing objectives, current positioning in their online sector, usability and design issues, and any technological restraints they may have.
- Implementation of SEO strategies, involving: building web pages (in HTML, ASP, PHP), constructing XML/RSS feeds, writing technical change request documents, suggesting copy changes and recommending meta data.
- Communicating directly with clients (both marketing and technical contacts) to smoothly implement our SEO solution and answer all of their technical queries.
- The ongoing monitoring and re-evaluation of clients’ strategies to maximise their results across all major Search Engines, involving Web Analytics (using HitWise, tracking packages such as WebTrends, raw logs, etc), re-optimisation of client’s site and content, and the sourcing of new and relevant links for clients’ sites.
- Building and developing in-house tools to aid in both SEO and PPC analysis and implementation.
- Researching developments in search engine technologies through testing and analysis of search results, reading patents/white papers and participating in forums such as WebmasterWorld.
- Giving technical workshops and training for clients (and new members of staff), including copy writing workshops and general SEO workshops.
- Analysing websites of potential clients to prepare the sales team for new business pitches and also being a technical representative during pitches to new clients.
- Writing articles for and assembling the company newsletter, which was distributed to all clients and any other interested parties.
- Various tracking software’s such as indextools and Atlas Search